20 years of award winning integration excellence forms the foundation of our value proposition to customers. System Integration by nVisionIT’s approach focuses on achieving measurable progress in achieving business objectives, not on positioning a particular platform or product.
The advent of cloud has radically changed the approach to system integration in South Africa. Large parts, if not all, of your integration can now live in the cloud and benefit from the associated cost, performance and reliability benefits. nVisionIT’s extensive experience in integration helps our customers plan how to migrate existing integration to the cloud as well as build new ones from scratch.
- Azure Functions
- Azure Logic Apps
- Azure Batch
- Azure Service Bus
- Azure Stream Analytics
- Microsoft BizTalk Server
Biztalk to Cloud Migration
There are several reasons to migrate to the Cloud. Azure PaaS (Platform as a Service) provides integration services for every need. In South Africa, nVisionIT is well-positioned as the integration vendor of choice being a multiple Application Integration Partner of the year as well as an Azure Cloud Service Provider.
We take care of your BizTalk migration to Azure Serverless components. An assessment of your existing BizTalk implementation and your business requirements enables us to create your BizTalk to Cloud roadmap, tailor made for your specific needs. BizTalk migration, if not well executed, can affect your business. It is essential to select the right vendor for this process.
nVisionIT has been implementing BizTalk since 2003 and has developed a platform to assist in managing risk in migrating to Cloud which facilitates incremental migration. For more information please see SuperSimple Integration.
Top reasons to migrate BizTalk to the Cloud:
- BizTalk version support and end of life (BizTalk 2016 support will end in 2022).
- Improved security with Azure Security (prevents/identifies threats) and Azure Active Directory.
- Increased availability with PaaS or Virtual Machines Hosted in multiple data centres across availability zones in South Africa and globally
- Improved scalability
- Pay per usage improves cash flow
- No server infrastructure to maintain
- Simpler integration with other web applications
- Facilitates the use of Azure Cognitive Services as well as the ability to process and analyse larger amounts of data with HDInsight, Data Factory and CosmosDB to assist in decision making.
- Up-to-date technology (REST/JSON in Azure Functions vs SOAP in BizTalk)
- Hybrid-Cloud with last mile integration simplified through nVisionIT’s SuperSimple Integration
The migration process
Our Integration Solutions
Reduce the cost and risk of migrating integration components to the cloud
SuperSimple Integration facilitates the migration to cloud and provides a consistent environment for the on-premise components.