Level up at nVisionIT
nVisionIT uses the latest tools and technologies to build secure, fast, integrated & responsive applications. Our software development approach to DevOps allows for rapid and frequent delivery.
At nVisionIT Engineering Excellence refers to both the quality of the engineering provided by our solution fundamentals, as well as the ability to create excellence through the engineering process defined in our ways of working.
It is the culmination of 21 years of successful solution delivery experience, incorporated into our internal systems and processes to ensure consistent, proactive interaction with customers and partners with an absolute focus on solutions that generate effective returns.
What we believe in
Our company is built around 3 pillars that we constantly refer to in our decision- making process and behaviour:
Be who you are. Be empowered and empowering. Respect and support others, demand the same in return. Strive to constantly evolve and deliver on your full potential. You define and differentiate us. You are our greatest success.
We must add value in everything we do. Innovation is key to our success and we will foster it.
Master your craft and embody this in all your interactions. Your passion will define our tomorrow and enable us to realise our goals.
What we’re looking for
There are 2 attributes we look for in all potential recruits:
1. Genuine Passion for Technology
2. Ability to Learn Quickly•
3. COMMITTED TO ENGINEERING EXCELLENCE
If you can demonstrate these to us, we’d love to meet you.
Why we think you’d enjoy working with us
We pay salaries, like everyone else does. That is the easy part. We go a step further and try to create the best environment for our people to create the best work they can:
- Established DevOps practice
- Exciting and challenging projects
- We use new technology whenever we can
- Opportunity to get involved in projects for clients in many different business sectors
- Open-minded about technology choice
- Generous allowances
- We encourage involvement in local user groups and conferences
- Cash bonus for passing Microsoft exams
- Ongoing effort to keep everyone up to date with the latest industry trends
- R & D initiatives to make sure we’re cutting edge in our approach
- Multiple training programs
- Regular social initiatives
- A well-stocked fridge full of refreshments that you can help yourself to during the day