Level up at nVisionIT
What we believe in
Our company is built around 3 pillars that we constantly refer to in our decision making process and behaviour.
Be who you are. Be empowered and empowering. Respect and support others, demand the same in return. Strive to constantly evolve and deliver on your potential. You define and differentiate us. You are our greatest success.
We must add value in everything we do. Innovation is key to our success and we will foster it.
Master your craft and embody this in all your interactions. Your passion will define our tomorrow and enable us to realize our goals.
What we’re looking for
There are 2 attributes we look for in all potential recruits
1. Genuine Passion for Technology
2. Ability to Learn Quickly
If you can demonstrate these to us, we’d love to meet you.
Software Developers (Junior to Senior)
- Degree/Diploma in IT
- Proficient with SQL (SQL Server)
- Proactive & self motivated
- Good communication skills
- Harworking and conscientious
- Strong problem solving skills
- Higher than market salary package
- Merit & Adhoc Bonus
- Regular yearly increments
- Friendly working environment
- Opportunity for professional development and overseas training
Why we think you’d enjoy working with us
We pay salaries, like everyone else does. That’s the easy part. But, we go a step further and try to create the best environment for our people to create the best work they can.
- We encourage involvement in local user groups and conferences
- We use new technology whenever we can
- Cash bonus for passing Microsoft exams
- Opportunity to get involved in projects for clients in many different business sectors
- Open-minded about technology choice
- Ongoing effort to keep everyone up to date with the latest industry trends
- R & D initiatives to make sure we’re cutting edge in our approach
- Multiple training programs
- High tech coffee machine
- A well-stocked fridge full of refreshments that you can help yourself to during the da
Coffee and a chat?
We’re just off the freeway in Ebene and would love to meet you. Why not give us a shout and swing round to our offices sometime?