ERPNext Conferencee 2023
Designed for CIO / Head of IT in South Africa and Mauritius
There is a trend to move from large, complex ERP systems to smaller, more specialized solutions that are easier to use and maintain.
Designed for CIO / Head of IT for enterprise / large organisations, this conference will help you evaluate ERPNext as a cost-effective alternative to SAP, Dynamics 365, NetSuite and Oracle.
Indictrans – an India-based ERPNext Certified Gold Partner, and nVisionIT – an award-winning software development company have an exclusive tie-up for ERPNext business. This partnership aims to leverage the strengths of both companies to provide high-quality ERPNext services to Mauritius & South Africa based clients.
Is it Time to ReThink your ERP?
Large ERP systems are difficult to maintain – with almost 50% of attempts to install and use failing!
The main reasons for this are:
- The systems can be too difficult for users to understand and use
- The systems cannot keep up with changes in the business processes
- The cost of licensing increases as the business grows and adds more users
- Large ERP systems like SAP, Oracle and Dynamics are expensive/complex to maintain
ERPNext eliminates the associated complexity with traditional and large ERP implementations. We have 400+ clients to prove it. ERPNext brings:
- Gartner’s highest rating for ease of use
- 100% customizability + app building platform
- No user-based licensing
- Way easier to maintain than Large ERP systems
- Can be specialised for a particular department / process.
Date & Venue:
Friday 31 March 2023 Live Streaming on YouTube
Or if you are in Mauritius: Henessy Park, Ebene
Agenda (South Africa Time)
07 00 Welcome
About Frappe, ERPNext, Indictrans & nVisionIT
07 15 Introducing ERPNext
Why ERPNext is different from other ERP’s
07 45 Success Stories
Enterprise & Public Sector
08 30 Break for on-site atttendees
09 00 ERPNext Features, Benefits & Demo
10 00 Easy Migration from other ERP’s
10 10 Features specific for Mauritius
10 30 Recipe for ERP implementation success
11 00 End of live streaming